Entering into the ministry can be a challenging tasks. Many young pastors starting out in the ministry may not know the challenges that await them. Others may feel intimidated by the path set before them. Faithful Endurance: The Joy of Shepherding People for a Lifetime provides several examples of long-term faithfulness in ministry and practical wisdom from veteran pastors for real-life issues. Discover encouraging articles from respected leaders like Tim Keller, D.A. Carson, Brandon Shields, and more.
- Ministry Has Left Me Spiritually Listless, by Tim Keller
- Is It Time for Me to Go?, by D. A. Carson
- My Preaching Always Sounds the Same, by Bryan Chapell
- I’m under the Fire of Criticism, by Dan Doriani
- I Would Never Have Attended the Church I Now Lead, by Tom Ascol
- My Critics Are a Burden for My Wife, by Juan R. Sanchez with Jeanine D. Sanchez
- They’ve Left, and I’m Crushed!, by Dave Harvey
- Does Staying in a Small Rural Church Make Me a Failure?, by Mark McCullough
- I’m Feeling Tired, Worn Out, and in Need of a Break, by John Starke
- My Church Has Outgrown My Gifts, by Scott Patty
- How Am I Going to Make It Financially, by Brandon Shields
- I’ve Come to Doubt My Calling, by Jeff Robinson Sr.