The apostle Paul faced more than his fair share of hardship, opposition, and relentless suffering. Yet, through it all, Paul remained firm in Christ and faithful to the very end.
Paul's powerful example captivated veteran pastor John MacArthur for years, and now he outlines nine unwavering convictions that were a part of his remarkable perseverance. In our time pastoral failure and burnout are growing issues. Now, this book is a call to endurance in ministry, encouraging pastors to stand strong in their role and not lose heart, regardless of what God sends their way.
- Convinced of the Superiority of the New Covenant
- Convinced That Ministry Is a Mercy
- Convinced of the Need for a Pure Heart
- Convinced of the Need to Preach the Word Faithfully
- Convinced That the Results Belong to God
- Convinced of His Own Insignificance
- Convinced of the Benefit of Suffering
- Convinced of the Need for Courage
- Convinced That Future Glory Is Better Than Anything This World Could Offer