"Let the gospel be preached and the Spirit poured out, and you will see that it has such power to change the conscience, to ameliorate the conduct, to raise the debased, to chastise and to curb the wickedness of the race, that you must glory in it. I say, there is naught like the power of the Spirit. Only let that come, and, indeed, everything can be accomplished."
- Charles Spurgeon
Since the days he shook the pulpits of Victorian London with Christ-centered passion, each succeeding generation seems to discover Spurgeon anew. Featuring stirring sermons on the Holy Spirit, this collection offers eleven homiletic genms from the Prince of Preachers. In sermons as timeless as their topics, Spurgeon combines keen intellect, scriptural truth, and a zeal for making God known to the world.
- The Comforter
- The Power of the Holy Ghost
- The Holy Ghost, the Great Teacher
- The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit Compared to the Wind
- The Withering Work of the Spirit
- The Pentecostal Wind and Fire
- The Indwelling and Outflowing of the Holy Spirit
- The Abiding of the Spirit Is the Glory of the Church
- The Covenant Promise of the Spirit
- Honey in the Mouth!