You've heard plenty about getting hooked on drugs or alcohol or sitting at slot machines from sunup to sundown, but can you really become addicted to...a person? The answer is yes--codependency is a relationship addiction. A codependent is anyone who is dependent on another person to the point of being controlled or manipulated by that person.
Do you know:
- The warning signs of codependency
- How to identify a codependent relationship profile
- Codependency can weaken your relationship with God
- What causes repeated cycles of codependency
- Finding the path to interdependent relationships is possible
Codependency can be compared to the sin of depending on false gods that are powerless to help or depending on a broken water well that won't hold water. It simply won't work! Learn how to be released from relationship addiction have a renewed commitment to put Christ first...and keep Him there.