In order to change your life, you must change your thinking.
We all crave to be more at peace, to be happier, and to be healthier, but we don't know how to accomplish that. All of our efforts seem to fall short. In this follow-up to the bestselling book, Switch On Your Brain, Dr. Caroline Leaf helps readers apply the book to their daily life to detox their way of thinking and experience greater happiness and health.
The keys in the Switch On Your Brain Workbook connect science with Scripture, asking probing personal questions in order to guide you in understanding the impact of your thought life on your brain, body, and lifestyle. Understand vital connections between scientific knowledge and the Bible as you work through the discussion sections. Dig even deeper with the recommended reading section.
Are you prepared to experience maximum happiness and health? Get ready to switch on your brain.
- Key 1: Mind Controls Matter
- Key 2: Choice and Your Multiple-Perspective Advantage
- Key 3: Your Choices Change Your Brain
- Key 4: Catch Those Thoughts
- Key 5: Entering into Directed Rest
- Key 6: Stop Milkshake-Multitasking
- Key 7: Thinking, God, and the Quantum Physics Brain
- Key 8: The Science of Thought