Is there someone in your life who has been particularly critical of you or unusually harsh? Is your faultfinder a spouse, a teacher, a supervisor, a friend, or perhaps a parent? At the root of a critical spirit often lie insecurities, selfish interests, and an unrenewed mind. For some, critical attitudes are "caught" from a homelife where criticism abounds.
Do you know how to...?
- Respond to harsh criticism
- Confront someone with a critical spirit
- Accept constructive criticism
- Triumph over negative criticism with truth
- Demonstrate a caring spirit
If you've been on the receiving end of caustic words and attitudes or if you must plead guilty to cultivating a critical attitude, there is a solution to such critical clamor through God's Word. Let's see one another as the Lord sees us--through the compassionate eyes of Jesus Christ.