The election of Donald J. Trump was like an alarming earthquake that sent shockwaves around the world. The city streets were in an uproar over the event. The Trump agenda that got him through the election campaign was to Make America Great Again. This agenda was focused on strengthening the economy, restoring the federal courts, confronting the increase of illegal immigration, rebuilding the military, and uplifting America's place in the world. For all opposed, their mission was to impeach Donald Trump.
Stephen E. Strang covers the nature of this dramatic confrontation, exploring several topics, such as:
- The reactions of conservative and Christian voters to the Trump agenda
- International reactions to the election
- The economy, a look at the unprecedented market movements
- Fake News, the death of journalism, and the media’s war on the president
- Organizations such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter
- George Soros: villain number one
In Aftershock author Stephen E. Strang takes a look at Trump's impact on American culture from a Christian perspective, using interviews with many of the key players and presenting commentary on what the long-term prospects of the ongoing war of worldviews may portend.