Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
How should the church respond to Christians with same-sex attractions?
Pastor Ed Shaw has a unique perspective. He is a Christian burdened with same-sex attraction, while he is devoted to Scripture and accepts the traditional church teaching of fidelity in heterosexual marriage and celibacy in singleness. Through this book he opens up about his pain with these issues, while also showing us that obedience to Jesus is the only path to have a full experience of life.
He reveals that the Bible's teachings seem unreasonable, not because of its difficulties, but because of the missteps the church takes in understanding the Christian life. We have been shaped and reshaped by the world around us. We must urgently re-examine the values that drive our discipleship. Only through doing this in light of God's Word can we truly make sense of its call on the lives of those who are attracted to their own sex.
- The Plausibility Problem
- The Plausibility Problem and Me
- Misstep #1 "Your identity is your sexuality."
- Misstep #2: "A family is Mom, Dad, and 2.4 children."
- Misstep #3: "If you're born gay, it can't be wrong to be gay."
- Misstep #4: "If it makes you happy, it must be right!"
- Misstep #5: "Sex is where true intimacy is found."
- Misstep #6: "Men and women are equal and interchangeable."