As the last hour approaches, so does our time to destroy misconceptions and discern God's true plan.
We all have many questions about the end times. Amir Tsarfati, Israeli Christian and respected Bible teacher, explains that Bible prophecy is a mystery, but that doesn't mean it's a secret. Understanding is available to anyone who takes the time to study it. The Last Hour will be your guide as you begin your study.
Amir uses deep, thought-provoking insight into biblical prophecy and its modern-day application to reveal a fresh and fascinating exploration of the Bible.
Instead of using speculation and fear-based tactics, Amir presents real-life scenarios grounded in biblical truth regarding the Rapture, the Antichrist, and the Great Tribulation. He also helps readers grasp both the roles and fates of Russia, Iran, the European Union, the United States, and Israel in the end times. Take a look at how biblical prophecies are being fulfilled right now.
There is hope even in the midst of chaos. No matter what happens, God is in control. He will protect His own.
- Looking Back before Looking Forward
- God Wants You to Know His Plans
- Understanding Prophecy: Two-by-Two
- The Long, Winding Road of Prophecy
- Israel: Still God's Chosen People
- The Deception of the Nations
- Rapture: The Great Mystery
- Rapture: The Great Gathering
- The Antichrist: The Man of Lawlessness
- The Antichrist: Rolling Out the Red Carpet
- Days of Ezekiel 36-37: What Was and What Is
- Days of Ezekiel 38-39: What Is and What Will Be
- What Is Next?