Unravel One of the Biggest Mysteries of the End Times
Will Christians go through the tribulation? Is there any way for you to know for sure? The battle of beliefs about the timing of the rapture is becoming more intense. But what the Bible says about the future doesn’t need to be confusing.
People have been baffled about the pre-, mid-, and post-tribulation views. Who Will Face the Tribulation? carefully unravels the confusion, offering greatly needed clarity.
With scholarly research, bestselling author Tim LaHaye uses God’s Word to provide helpful and compelling answers to those questions so you can understand when the rapture will occur. In this book, you’ll find
- Solid explanations for why the rapture happens before the tribulation
- The keys to interpreting Bible prophecy correctly
- Timelines and charts that give a clear picture of the end-times
Get excited about Christ’s return in this highly readable and informative study of the rapture.
Part One: The "Blessed Hope" of Christ's Return
- Great Expectation
- Kept from the Hour
- The Great Tribulation
- Blessed or Blasted Hope?
- Who Says It's Obscure?
- The Glorious Appearing
Part Two: The Scriptural Case for the Pre-Trib Rapture View
- What Are the Options?
- The Case Against a Mid-Tribulation Rapture
- The Case Against a Post-Tribulation Rapture
- The Pre-Tribulation Rapture: Believe It!
Part Three: Answering the Attacks on the Pre-Trib Rapture View
- Target Number One
- A Case Study in Slander
- MacPherson's Vendetta
- The Pre-Wrath Rapture Myth
- The Most Absurd Charge of All
- Why Do They Do It?