In order to know what the future holds, you must know what the past is hiding.
New York Times bestselling author Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, The Mystery of Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, and The Paradigm, releases The Oracle, where he opens up jubilean prophecies and a mystery so big that it has determined everything from the rise and fall of world empires to two world wars, the current events of our time, the future, end-time prophecy, and so much more.
- Could an ancient prophecy and a mysterious ordinance given in a Middle Eastern desert thousands of years ago be determining the events of our day?
- Could some of the most famous people of modern history and current events be secretly tied to this mystery?
- Could this ancient revelation pinpoint the events of our times down to the year, month, and day of their occurring?
- Could a mysterious phenomenon be manifesting in the world on a timetable precisely determined from ancient times?
- Could these manifestations have impacted, and now be impacting, the course of world events?
Jonathan Cahn will take you on a journey to find the man called The Oracle. One by one, the jubilean mysteries will be revealed through a vision. The Oracle will reveal The Mystery of the Stranger, The Lost City, The Man With the Measuring Line, The Birds, The Return, The Day of the Lions, and so much more. You will find the ancient scrolls that have the appointed words that have set the course of world history in motion from the onset of modern times up to our present day.
Ultimately, The Oracle will expose the secret that lies behind end-time prophecy and they mystery of the end of the age. As with The Harbinger and The Book of Mysteries, Cahn unravels mysteries through a narrative: a traveler is given seven keys, each for the opening of one of seven doors. Behind each door is one of the seven streams of the jubilean mysteries. Embark on a journey, led by angelic guides, through each door and witness a vision to uncover ancient secrets that lie behind the world-changing events of modern times. As with Cahn's other works, you will discover that the mysteries revealed within The Oracle are shockingly real, amazing, life-changing, and mind-blowing.