Warner Press, Bible Story Dot-to-Dots Coloring Book, Paperback, 16 Pages, Ages 2-4
- Brand: Warner Press
Help your kids develop their cognitive skills while having fun completing this Warner Press Bible Story Dot-to-Dots Coloring Book! Featuring simple dot-to-dot puzzles that utilize your kid's visual thinking, eye-hand coordination, and pencil control as they complete each puzzle. Once the object is outlined have your kids color the page to complete the picture. Black and white reproducible pages are designed for home and with classroom teachers in mind.
- - Warner Press Bible Story Dot-to-Dots Coloring Book
- - Help develop cognitive skills in kids 2-4 years old
- - Reproducible black & white pages for home or classroom use
- - Educational and entertaining
- - 16 pages
- - Recommended for ages 2-4
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Subject||Arts & Crafts|
|Subject-Topic||Coloring and Activity Book|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.