Discover how to build an unshakeable foundation of love, trust, and confidence.
Anger begins as frustration, hurt, or fear. When these emotions aren't dealt with, they fester and intensify into resentment and rage--and the intimacy you once enjoyed in your marriage is driven away. But there's a better way, a way that leads to a marriage that goes the distance.
How you respond to anger can make all the difference in your relationship--and your life. In From Anger to Intimacy, Dr. Gary Smalley and Ted Cunningham teach you and your spouse how to:
- Resolve conflict, hurt, and pain in a healthy way
- Overcome feelings of anger, frustration, and rage
- Forgive and nurture a forgiving spirit
- Craft the perfect apology
- Break sexual addiction and heal after an affair
- And much more
Far from something to be avoided or stuffed deep down inside, anger is your opportunity to grow closer together. Discover how it can be done in this life-changing book.