Create a marriage full of joy, fulfillment, passion and love.
Nearly every marriage that ends in divorce happens because of one last fight. Usually it is an accumulation of many fights, but it is that one last fight that ends it. Nearly all your marital frustration comes from arguments and fights. If you took all the time you spent fighting and used just one tenth of that time meeting each other’s needs, you would have a great marriage.
In this book you will learn:
- The source of all arguments,
- What are the needs of Men and Women,
- How your needs compliments the needs of your spouses,
- How to meet the needs of your spouse and stir up the passion in your marriage,
- How to argue in a constructive way,
- How to eliminate most of the dumb fights,
- How to forgive,
- How to control your emotions, before, during, and after a fight,
- And how NOT to fight even when your spouse really wants to.
All of this discovery will bring passion back into your marriage. You will learn what love really is and how to fall in love with your spouse all over again. Discover how to let the hurt and anger go and in the end, you will learn how to create a fairytale marriage that lives happily ever after.
- The Last Fight You Will Ever Have
- Your Greatest Battle Will Always Be U!
- Stop Fighting Yourself, the Source of All Fights
- Steer the Rleation Ship
- The Power of Love
- Most Important Need of a Woman
- Ten Ways to Value the Ol'Ball and Chain
- Is IHOP a Man's Most Important Need?
- Ten Ways to Make Him Feel Valuable for What He Does
- Why Married People Serve Pancakes Up to People Other Than Their Spouse
- WOW and BE WOWED
- IHOP is Open 24 Hours
- You're In, Now Get Out
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde