Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
Pre-buy this item to ensure you receive a copy when it releases. Pre-buys are shipped when inventory is received. This item is expected to be released on March 26, 2019.
If you have an adult child, then you are already well aware of the fact that parenting doesn't end when your child turns eighteen. In fact, it can get more complicated after that point. Whether your child continues to live under your roof, or rarely stays in contact, both your heart and your head are as involved in parenting as they ever were.
In Doing Live with Your Adult Children, parenting expert Jim Burns guides you through the most challenging and rewarding parts of parenting your grown kids. Burns speaks from his own personal and professional experience to provide practical answers to questions such as:
- Is it OK to give advice to my grown child?
- What's the difference between enabling and helping?
- What boundaries should I have if my child moves back home?
- What do I do when my child doesn't seem to be maturing into adulthood?
- How do I relate to my grown child's significant other?
- What does it mean to have healthy financial boundaries?
- How can I support my grown children when I don't support their values?
Doing Life with Your Adult Children includes positive principles on bringing kids back to faith, and ideas on how to leave a legacy as a grandparent, and encouragement for every new season of life. This is a unique book on shifting your role in the lifelong call of parenting.