Doreen Hanna and Karen Whiting guide parents and grandparents to develop strong relationships and encourage the spiritual formation of their daughters using examples, Bible teaching on the fruit of the Spirit, and a variety of creative activities centered around Galatians 5:22-23, the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control).
Mothers and fathers will be able to implement ideas in this book to be equipped to better understand and guide their daughters through each step of becoming His princess. Come to terms with your daughter's unique personality and gifts, refine her character through training and discipline, and model the attributes of a daughter of the King.
Raising a Young Modern-Day Princess is a follow-up to Raising a Modern-Day Knight and Raising a Modern-Day Princess with a greater emphasis on girls under the age of 12.
- Guiding and Growing a Daughter of the King
- The Fruit of Faithfulness in Your Princess's Life
- The Fruit of Peace in Your Princess's Life
- The Fruit of Joy in Your Princess's Life
- The Fruit of Goodness in Your Princess's Life
- The Fruit of Kindness in Your Princess's Life
- The Fruit of Patience and Self-Control
- The Fruit of Love in Your Princess's Life
- Continuing the Journey as a Daughter of the King