Learn about prayer from one of the world's greatest Bible teachers.
The disciples once said to Jesus, "Teach us to pray." Like us, they had questions about why and how God calls us to pray.
In Prayer 101, Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe addresses our deepest questions about prayer and gives us practical tools for incorporating prayer into our lives. He explores God's will, how our relationships with God and others affect our prayers, and what it means to pray for our enemies.
Throughout this deeply spiritual book, Dr. Wiersbe points us away from legalism and toward joy as we practice the daily rhythm of conversation with God.
Includes questions for individual reflection or group discussion.
Semester I: Essential Prayer 101
- Defining a Mystery
- "He Done Prayed My Hot Dog Cold!"
- "I Have an Unspeakable Request"
- "Lord, May This Accident Not Have Happened!"
- "Let's Have a Word of Prayer"
- "Thank You, Father, for Dying for Us on the Cross"
- "We'll Just Have to Pray for Good Luck"
- "Whisper a Prayer for Me"
- "Don't Wrestle in Prayer--Just Believe"
- "Pray for My Enemies? Surely You're Joking!"
- "Let's Fold Our Hands, Bow Our Heads, Close Our Eyes, and Pray"
Semester II: Advancing In The School of Prayer
- "Teach Us to Pray," Entry Level
- Promoted to Praying in God's Will
- Graduating to God's Motives
- Postgraduate Work of the Holy Spirit
Semester III: The Internship of Unanswered Prayer
- Your Relationship with God Defines Your Prayers
- Your Relationships with Others Define Your Prayers
- Religious Schizophrenia
- Pernicious Presumption
- Taking Inventory of Your Prayer Life
Graduating To The Joyful Discipline of Prayer
- Approaching the Throne of Grace