How in this world can you protect yourself and those you love from the forces fo evil?
This world is a spiritual battle zone that every day puts you and those you love in harm's way. Satan is relentless, and human defenses are no match for his dark schemes. What can you do to protect yourself and your family?
Pastor Rick Stedman proposes the solution--through prayer, we can be clothed with power by putting on the armor God has provided. As you follow Rick's easy-to-remember method you will learn to:
- Focus on a specific piece of armor for each day of the week
- Spend quality time with God as you pray biblically and effectively
- Help protect those you love as they face each day's battles
Also included is a daily prayer guide, as well as a creative leader's guide for use in small groups.
Part One: How to Pray the Armor of God
- Why Pray the Armor of God?
- Strap on the Belt of Truth
- Make Fast the Breatplate of Righteousness
- Tread in the Shoes of Peace
- Wield the Shield of Faith
- Think Within the Helmet of Salvation
- Fight with the Sword of the Spirit
- Steadfastly Pray in the Spirit
Part Two: Prayer Guides for Praying the Armor of God Daily
- Instructions for Using the Daily Prayer Guides
- Starting to Pray the Armor of God
- Learning to Pray for Our Families
- Praying to Be Clothed with Christ
- Praying for Spouses and Marriages
- Praying for Friends and Single Adults
- Praying for Children and Teenagers
- Praying for Me
- Praying for Women
- Praying for Prodigals
- Praying for Leaders