Anthony DeStefano, USA Today bestselling author, offers an entertaining retort to atheism and its proponents, exposing the intellectual bankruptcy at the core of atheism while equipping Christians to respond to the hollow arguments.
Inside the Atheist Mind is a witty and devastating take-down of the new atheist movement that debunks theories of Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and more. Discover the how inconsistent, illogical, and frankly ludicrous their conclusions truly are. Anthony DeStefano pokes fun at atheists in a clever and intelligent way to demonstrate how their claims are full of holes. This book reveals how atheism has morphed into a religion of its own, complete with a creed, a set of commandments, a rigid moral code, and its own set of rewards and punishments. On top of it all, DeStefano reveals that atheism is itself a superstition of the worst kind.
Inside the Atheist Mind uses irony and a healthy dose of playful sarcasm to lampoon, tease, and deflate the atheist position, and expose it for being an empty, intellectually barren philosophy, devoid of any logic and common sense.
- The Arrogance of the Atheists
- The Ignorance of the Atheists
- The Ruthlessness of the Atheists
- The Intolerance of the Atheists
- The Shallowness of the Atheists
- The Cowardice of the Atheists
- The Death-Centeredness of the Atheists
- The Faithfulness of the Atheists
- The Malevolence of the Atheists
- The End of the Atheists