Today, many Bible colleges, seminaries, K-12 Christian schools, and even some home school movements are not accepting the first eleven chapters of Genesis as literal history. They try to cram billions of years into the Genesis account, and some are even teaching evolution as fact. Our churches are following suit.
- Learn how many evangelical leaders are undermining the authority of God's Word by compromising the Bible in Genesis
- Find out how allowing for an old universe unlocks a door of compromise
- Heed the wake-up call for the Church to return to the authority of God's Word starting in Genesis
Ken Ham, international speaker and author on biblical authority, explores how compromise starting in Genesis, particularly in regard to the six days of creation and the earth's age, have trickled down from the Bible colleges and seminaries to pastors, and finally to parents and their children.
We can see the legacy in generations of young people leaving the Church, 2/3 of them. Get the facts, and discover God's truth to help bring a new reformation to the Church by helping to call it back to the authority of God's Word.
- Shepherds Leading the Sheep Astray
- Without Its Foundation, the Church Cannot Stand
- What Is Science?
- Exegesis—What Does God's Word Say?
- The Meaning of Yom
- Genesis 1 and Millions of Years
- Genesis and Evolutionary Ideas
- Was There a Global Flood?
- The Necessity of a Historical Adam
- Genesis—Scripture Interprets Scripture
- Implications of Accepting Evolutionary Ideas