The 10 Most Important Things You Can Say to a Jehovah's Witness
- Author: Ron Rhodes
Fact-filled, easy-to-understand, and visually appealing, this series delivers essential information to effectively witness biblical truths to people led astray by false teachings. Noted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes highlights the key differences between specific cults and biblical Christianity by:
* identifying the 10 most critical problems
* examining the exact nature of each doctrinal error
* contrasting cultic teachings with the truth found in God's Word
* reviewing basic principles of Bible interpretation that ensure accurate understanding
* explaining the correct meaning of Bible verses that cults cite out of context
Believing the Watchtower Society to be God's representative on earth, Jehovah's Witnesses rely on this organization to interpret Scripture, provide behavior guidelines, and enable them to attain paradise on earth. Ron provides biblical truths that expose the errors in Jehovah's Witness teachings that Jesus is a "lesser" god, the Trinity is a doctrine inspired by Satan, salvation hinges on obedience, Jesus' second coming occurred in 1914, and more.
|Series||10 Most Important Things|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.