The 10 Most Important Things You Can Say to a Mormon
- Author: Ron Rhodes
* identifying the 10 most critical problems
* examing the exact nature of each doctrinal error
* contrasting cultic teachings with the truth found in God's Word
* reviewing basic principles of Bible interpretation that ensure accurate understanding
* explaining the correct meaning of the Bible verses that cults cite out of context
Although claiming to be Christians, Mormons depart from historical Christianity on a number of essential doctrines. In this brief yet thorough discussion of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you'll discover tools you need to effectively talk to Mormons about their faith and guide them to the biblical God, the biblical Jesus, and the biblical gospel. Concise and detailed information will help you understand the Mormon view of the Bible, the origin of the Book of Mormon, the consequences of not acknowledging the Trinity, the inadequacy of a gospel of works, and more.
|Sale Type||20% Off Books|
|Series||10 Most Important Things|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.