Are you new to the Bible? Maybe you've been reading it for years, but you still feel like you need to get a better understanding of God's Word overall. This handy reference book pulls the overall story, timeline, key terms, and much more into a clear and concise summary of biblical information.
- What's the main idea of each Bible book?
- Where can you quickly locate Christian worldview themes?
- How can the shadow of Christ be seen in each Old Testament book?
- What are the big verses that every Bible student needs to know?
- How can you sum up the biblical story in six simple statements?
Find the answers to these questions, and many more, as you grasp the big picture understanding of the Bible. The one-sentence summaries, colorful maps and charts, details on who wrote what and why, and visual layout will help you come to better understanding on some of the major themes and messages of the Bible.