Hebrew for Dummies with Audio CD-ROM
- Author: Jill Suzanne Jacobs
- Illustrator: Rich Tennant
With this guide, you can return to your roots or create new ones
Want to discover how to speak Hebrew? This easy-to-understand guide explains basic grammar and usage, covering everything from the alphabet and numbers to making small talk, planning a trip, and changing money. You'll also discover the basics of Hebrew blessings and prayer, as well as the significance of the holy days.
All this on the Audio CD
- Pick up Hebrew the easy way -through actual conversations
- Features dialogues by native Hebrew speakers
- Allows you to hear Hebrew as it's really spoken
- Reinforces lessons from the book
|Series||For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback)|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.