What does it mean to walk with Christ?
Walking is a deep metaphor in the Bible. Enoch, Noah, and Abraham are all remembered for how they walked with God. Wicked kings are remembered because they didn't. All humanity is a parade one way or another, and true Christians must recognize the difference.
The Believer's Walk with Christ explores nine New Testament passages to unravel the great theme and to help us live in step with the Spirit. John MacArthur uses his direct, accessible style, in a way that makes this work ideal for Bible study groups, church leaders, or individual believers who want to grow in godliness.
MacArthur draws from a lifetime of scholarly and pastoral experience to demystify that process and explain clearly what Scripture says about it. Discover what it means to grow in Christian maturity, and how to make it the mark of your life.
- Walking Worthy of the Gospel (Eph. 4:1-6)
- Walking as a New Person (Eph. 4:17-24)
- Walking in Newness of Life (Rom. 6:1-10)
- Walking by the Spirit (Gal. 5:16-25)
- Walking in Obedience (1 John 2:3-6; 1 John 1:6-7)
- Walking in Love (Eph. 5:1-7)
- Walking in Wisdom (Eph. 5:15-17)
- Walking in the Truth (2 John 1-4)
- Walking by Faith (2 Cor. 5:6-10)