It's common for Christians to reach a point where they ask, "What's God's will for me in this situation?" In this straight-forward booklet, Wayne Grudem presents practical guidance on how to make biblically informed decisions through the guidance of the Holy Spirit in accordance with God's Word.
Explore topics such as the role that circumstances and feelings should play in making decisions, how Scripture informs daily choices, and what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Decisions Can Be Quick or Drawn-Out, and Can Involve Major Events or Small Daily Activities
- Four Dimensions of Every Action
- Nine Sources of Information and Guidance
- The Danger of Making this Process Too Complicated
- Acquiring Wisdom: The Personal Skill Necessary for Ethical Living