Become multilingual with this easy learning and fast reference guide of American Sign Language! The most popular and preferred method of teaching and learning sign language is by category. This updated and expanded reference features new computer and technology signs.
To start with this sign language book is illustrated with clear instructive drawings and includes a complete glossary and a comprehensive index. Additionally this resource has been supplemented with practical learning exercises for better learning retention. Included are more than 1,400 signs with vocubulary reviews, fingerspelling exercises, sign matching and memory aids.
This great resource for teaching and learning American Sign Language that has been written by Mickey Flodin. This easy-to-use guide is ideal for in a classroom or in your home to learn the art of signing. Order your copy of The Perigee Visual Dictionary of Signing: ASL, by Butterworth and Flodin and get started today!
- Signing Illustrated: The Complete Learning Guide
- Expanded edition includes computer and technology signs
- Includes more than 1,400 signs of American Sign Language
- Most popular and preferred method of teaching and learning by category
- Categorized for easy learning and fast reference with supplemental practical learning exercises
- Easy-to-use guide is ideal to use at home or in a classroom