Prayer is such an important aspect of a close relationship with God, but it can be difficult to explain that to a child. Jim George, bestselling author and Bible teacher, helps boys understand what prayer really is, how to pray effectively, and what they can pray for.
In A Boy's Guide to Prayer, boys will learn to pray for:
- A good attitude
- Family and friends
- Smart decisions
- A spirit of courage
- Freedom from trouble and worry
- God's plan for their future
Each chapter includes a relevant passage of Scripture, fill-in-the-blanks sections for young readers to connect with the verses they read, and a sample prayer.
Set your young man down the path of a lifetime with a habit of surrendering to God in prayer.
- Talking Things Over with God
- Becoming a Prayer Warrior
- When You Have a Bad Attitude...Pray!
- When It Comes to Family...Pray!
- When It Comes to Friends...Pray!
- When You Must Make a Decision...Pray!
- When You Need Courage...Pray!
- When It Comes to Trouble or Needs...Pray!
- When It Comes to Worry...Pray!
- When It Comes to the Future...Pray!