Friends can be a very important aspect of life for tween girls. This is why Dannah Gresh, popular speaker and creator of the Secret Keeper Girl events, and Suzy Weibel, youth educator, have joined forces to create this resource that gets to the heart of young girls as they grow and pursue friendships.
A Girl’s Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls is build from the life and example of Jesus, the truest example of a best friend. Explore questions such as:
- Who should I choose for friends?
- How can I keep my firends?
- How can my parents help me?
- What do I do about jealousy and hurts in my friendships?
- How can I be Jesus' friend, and how do I introduce others to him?
Christian parents will appreciate the biblical grounding and godly guidance that guard their daughters hearts in friendships and help them understand what friendship really is.