What does it take to be a woman of fearless faith? Discover the women who have lived out their faith to the fullest with their God-given talents. They all come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, yet they have all answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories like:
- Corrie ten Boom, an activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandez, a gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingale, a health care reformer
- Madeline L'Engle, an author of children's literature
- Mother Teresa, a missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These and 45 other female spiritual role models covered in this book have made a major impact on the world around theme, and in many cases shaped the course of history. Strong, smart, and sometimes outspoken, these women are wonderful examples of God's love in action.
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids' imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.