Follow-up Cold-Case Christianity for Kids as Jason unravels a mystery in his grandmother's attic. Jason teams up with his friends Hannah, Daniel, and Jasmine, and combine their efforts with Detective Jeffries of the Jr. Detective's Academy. The further they go in their investigation, they gain the tools necessary to dig into the mystery and evidence of God's existence. The cadets apply logic skills as they study the contents of a mysterious box and the vast universe.
In God's Crime Scene for Kids, real-life detective J. Warner Wallace teaches kids ages 8 to 12 what skills are important for solving Jason's mystery while he examines the evidence in the universe that demonstrates how God is the creator. As kids study the resources at hand, they will learn to make their own case for God's existence.
- How Did It Get Here?: Was the Universe an Inside Job
- All Tuned Up: Who Is Responsible
- Directions for Life: Does the Text Require an Author?
- The Obvious Artist: Is There Evidence of an Artist?
- Thinking about Thinking: Are We More Than Matter?
- A Change of Mind: Are Real Choices Even Possible?
- Choosing Right from Wrong: Is Morality More Than an Opinion?
- Good News about Bad Things: Can God and Evil Coexist?