God loves His children and enjoys them getting to know and understand Him. This second book in the Precious Blessings series, Who Is God?, will help kids understand who our amazing God is and how He knows and loves them. This kid's Christian rhyming book includes:
- 11 popular Scriptures describing God to introduce kids to His Word at an early age
- Fun rhyming verses to hold their attention
- Age-appropriate vocabulary for easy reading
- Dozens of fun and colorful illustrations
This fun picture book also includes a fill-in-the-blank dedication page. Who Is God? Makes a wonderful gift for baptisms, confirmation, birthdays, Sunday school teachers, and more.
Precious Blessings is a picture book series for kids ages 3 to 6, that invites them to dig deeper into the heart of God. Each book is made to illuminate key aspects of the Christian life such as worship, prayer, the Bible, the church, and the character of God so that children at this age can understand. These books can help answer questions as well as bring clarity to a child's relationship with God. Rhyming text, captivating illustrations, and connecting Bible verses on each spread will help empower kids to walk with Jesus one step at a time.
- 32 illustrated pages
- Part of the Precious Blessings series
- Covers 12 attributes of God
- Recommended for ages 3 to 6