Get to know the people in your small group, youth group, or more with a fun, non-competitive ice breaker game. To play the Ungame, set up the game board and assign player pieces. Players move along the game board as they answer introspective personal questions. This Christian version of the Ungame includes a bonus set of cards with questions based on the Christian faith.
Example questions include:
- What are the four most important things in your life?
- What do you think life would be like in 100 years?
- Do you think God can heal something that happened years ago? Talk about it.
- Talk about your favorite hymn or inspirational song.
- What does this mean to you? “Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” (John 15:13)
- Complete the sentence: A Christian is one who __________.
- For 2 to 6 players or teams
- Fun for ages 5 to adult
- Includes game board with 6 player pieces and one die
- 2 question decks, one with Christian themed questions