Get your kids in shape with this wooden peg puzzle. An assortment of fun animals are defending their shape. Your child may know some of these shapes, but others like octagon and pentagon may be new. The word for each shape is printed in the space under each one. How quickly can your kid place the pieces back where they belong?
Puzzles can be a fun way to develop early problem solving skills while piecing together an outstanding picture. As children begin developing their motor skills, a collection of puzzles can spark their imagination and wonder as they build toward a rewarding result.
- 8 piece wooden peg puzzle
- Builds shape recognition skills
- Encourages hand-eye coordination
- Develops visual perception and fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 2 to 4 years old