Camo Chameleon is hungry, can you help him catch bugs and flies? All 8 of the bean bags are labeled with a number, and feature a tasty looking bug for the Camo to catch. Toss the bean bags into the open slots on the game board to feed Camo his snack.
The board can be set up horizontally or vertically for various challenges. The horizontal setting features slots with numbers. Can you match the numbers on the game board to the numbers on the bean bags? Will you get all the bean bags to their correct slot to feed Camo? Children will have fun playing this game with friends, or completing solo challenges as they develop hand-eye coordination, number recognition, and gross motor skills.
- 9 piece game
- 8 bean bags and one game board
- For indoor or outdoor play
- Non-wobbling metal base covered with strong polyester fabric
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Recommended for ages 4 to 7