Learning Resources, Playground Engineering & Design STEM Building Set, Ages 5 and Older, 104 Pieces
How many times has your child visited a park and dreamed of making a better one? You might be surprised what ideas kids can come up with for their own playground. Now they can put their dreams into practice as they design their own playground equipment with this kit. The little figurines represent the children playing on the park they design. As they build and test the equipment, they can see what is truly practical and safe.
Develop Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) skills. The reproducible worksheet helps children plan out their ideas before they even begin to build. The 10 double-sided challenge cards provide instructions on how to create standard playground equipment such as a twisty slide, swing set, seesaw, and more.
- 104 piece building set
- 10 double-sided challenge cards
- Activity guide with reproducible worksheets
- Develops problem solving, following directions, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, sequential thought, critical thinking, spatial relationships, and creativity
- Excellent for visual and tactile learners
- Early STEM resource
- Recommended for ages 5 and older
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
|Vendor Part Number
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together