After 2,000 years do you really think the Christian faith could crumble under a few challenging questions? Do science and faith conflict? Do miracles really happen? Is the Christian experience actually real? Why does God allow suffering and evil?
These are just a few examples of the twelve most common challenges to the faith that Paul E. Little explores during his twenty-five years of speaking and teaching in the university. These questions need solid answers, and that's what a million readers have already found in this clear and reasonable response to the toughest questions posed to Christian belief. To keep it interesting, he even peppers in a few sure-fire jokes and humorous illustrations.
As you read through this book, you will have the opportunity to examine your own worldview while taking a closer look at scientific determinism, rabid existentialism, and other possibilities. As you think through the challenges presented against your own faith, you may be able to answer others who have the same questions.
- Is Christianity Rational?
- Is There a God?
- Is Christ God?
- Did Christ Rise from the Dead?
- Is the Bible God's Word?
- Are the Bible Documents Reliable?
- Does Archaeology Verify Scripture?
- Are Miracles Possible?
- Do Science & Scripture Agree?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering & Evil?
- Does Christianity Differ from Other World Religions?
- Is Christian Experience Valid?