Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, by Nabeel Qureshi
- Author: Nabeel Qureshi
- Foreword by: Lee Strobel
In Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, former devout Muslim Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with the friendships, investigations, and dreams and visions he encountered along the way.
Many Westerners are confused about Islam, somewhat fearful of Muslims, or simply uninformed about the relationship between the Islamic and Christian faiths. In turn, many Muslims are hindered by cultural, intellectual, and theological barriers from understanding, or even rightly hearing, the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Throughout his story Qureshi provides a compassionate yet powerful apologetic for Christianity over Islam, with an emphasis on relationships and love. Appendices by popular scholars and experts provide further information for Muslims to consider and for Christians to reference in spiritual discussions with Muslim friends.
Engaging as a story and useful as an apologetic resource, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus introduces readers to a powerful story of the clash between Islam and Christianity in one man's heart and of the peace he eventually found in Jesus.
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, the New York Times bestselling book has been expanded to include:
- - A revised foreword and introduction
- - A new afterword by Mark Mittelberg and reflection by Nabeel's wife
- - A substantially extended epilogue that shares how Nabeel told his friend David of his decision to follow Christ, how his parents found out, and much more
- - Expert contributions from scholars and ministry leaders on each section of the book, contributions previously included only in the ebook edition
- - An appendix with a topical table of contents (for teaching from Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus)
- - An appendix tackling the objection that Ahmadi Muslims are not true Muslims
- - And a sneak peek prologue from Nabeel’s book, No God but One: Allah or Jesus?
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.