The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus, by Gary Habermas & Michael Licona
- Author: Gary R. Habermas
- Author: Michael Licona
As the Bible teaches, if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is vain also (1 Corinthians 15:14). If the resurrection of Jesus is so pivotal to the Christian faith, then this one historical event could set the foundation for our faith. If the resurrection is true, then our faith is validated, and if it's not, then it all comes crashing down.
Fortunately, The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus details some of the historical facts around the resurrection. Gary R. Habermas and Michael R. Licona will reveal that your faith is reasonable, and supported by solid evidence. Whether you are a believer, or a skeptic, this information will be vital to your understanding of the truth.
Part 1: A Life to Die For: Sharing Your Faith
- Unwrapping the Gift: Evangelism and the Resurrection of Jesus
- History 101
Part 2: Just the Facts, Ma'am
- A Quintet of Facts (4+1): The First Two
- A Quintet of Facts (4+1): The Last Three
Part 3: Yes, But: Encountering Opposing Theories
- Always Looking for a Way Out: Of Legends, Lies, and Lapses
- Mind Games: Psychological Phenomena
- Stopping at Nothing: More Critical Comebacks
- Naturally Speaking: The Challenge of Naturalism
Part 4: Wait! There's More!
- Heavenly Vision or Bodily Appearance?
- Who Did Jesus Think He Was?
- What Does God Have to Do with This?
- Some Final Issues
- People Skills: The Art of Sharing
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.