The Lord’s Prayer pamphlet explores and explains the way that Jesus taught his followers to pray. Each phrase of Jesus’ prayer model is examined, using both NIV and KJV Scriptures. Each phrase reflects a different attribute of God; the pamphlet explores the meaning of each attribute and the petition the prayer reveals. The pamphlet also offers additional Scripture references and examples of Jesus demonstrating God’s attributes. This bestselling 12-panel pamphlet gives believers new insights into our Heavenly Father, his power, and forgiveness. Glossy finish with full-color design.
Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
The Lord’s Prayer pamphlet is one of the easiest ways to teach the purpose of the prayer, the guidelines Jesus taught, and their power to put needs and desires in proper perspective. Pastors may want to purchase a copy of this pamphlet for each church member to use in Bible study or private devotion. The easy-to-use, fold-out format provides a concise look at:
- Each phrase in the prayer, with traditional and contemporary wording
- Seven of God's attributes
- The importance of submitting our will to his will
- Asking for our needs and our forgiveness
- An understanding of three main purposes of prayer
- Six powerful reasons to forgive
The Lord’s Prayer is a powerful and life-changing prayer, and The Lord's Prayer pamphlet is a dynamic tool that strengthens the prayer life of believers. In addition to presenting Jesus’ prayer in both KJV and NIV versions, the pamphlet also presents:
- Other prayers in Scripture that follow similar patterns
- The history of the Lord's Prayer (found in the Books of Matthew and Luke) and why it was different from other prayers of Jesus' time
- A brief examination of the words “debts” and “trespasses”
- A chart of the “seven petitions” of The Lord’s Prayer that believers can use in prayer to bring Jesus’ teaching to bear on their prayer life
- A chart of six reasons to forgive, the result of forgiveness, and Scripture references