As you read through the Bible, it can be tough to keep up with all twelve tribes of Israel. You can probably name one or two, but you may have trouble telling them all apart. With the Twelve Tribes of Israel pamphlet you will be able to see each tribe's symbol, meaning, history, and discover other fascinating facts at a glance. Filled with visual aids, such as a full-color map, family tree, Tabernacle diagram, and more, this pamphlet will help you sort out key information about each tribe.
Most of the people in the Bible belonged to at least one of the 12 Tribes of Israel based on their ancestry. Moses was a Levite. The Apostle Paul was a Benjamite. Each tribe has its own history, land, and heritage. Get the backstory on each tribe and find key information at a glance. Discover the significance of Jesus being called the Lion of Judah. For each of the 12 tribes you will get:
- A quick overview of its meaning, size, family history, location, and more
- A picture of the tribe's symbol (such as the lion from the Tribe of Judah)
- Simple summary of Jacob's blessing, Moses' blessing, and other key events related to each tribe.
This pamphlet is the right size to keep in your Bible cover, or near your study material. As you read through the Bible you can reference this pamphlet to help sort out key information.
- 14 panel pamphlet
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches folded
- Unfolds to 38 inches
- Symbols and meaning for each tribe
- Family tree
- Full-color map
- Tabernacle diagram