Twelve Tribes of Israel, by Rose Publishing, Pamphlet
- Publisher: Rose Publishing
Most of the people in the Bible belonged to at least one of the 12 Tribes of Israel based on their ancestry. Moses was a Levite. The Apostle Paul was a Benjamite. Each tribe has its own history, land, and heritage. Get the backstory on each tribe and find key information at a glance. Discover the significance of Jesus being called the Lion of Judah. For each of the 12 tribes you get:
- A quick overview of its meaning, size, family history, location, and more
- A picture of the tribe's symbol (such as the lion from the Tribe of Judah)
This pamphlet is the right size to keep in your Bible cover, or near your study material. As you read through the Bible you can reference this pamphlet to help sort out key information.
- 14 panel pamphlet
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches folded
- Unfolds to 38 inches
- Symbols and meaning for each tribe
- Family tree
- Full-color map
- Tabernacle diagram
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.