Les Miserables: An Engaging Visual Journey, by Victor Hugo & Various Authors, Hardcover
- Author: Victor Hugo
- Editor: Jim and Terri Kraus
- Illustrator: Jill De Haan, Margaret Ferrec, & Chiara Fedele
The beloved classic story of Les Misérables is reinvigorated with fresh illustrations and an elegant binding.
Les Misérables is an endearing tale of forgiveness, justice, and the will to survive through the shadow of war and the turmoil of the French Revolution. Since its first publication in 1862, Les Misérables has inspired millions to embrace sacrificial love and extend compassion to the poor, lost, and marginalized.
For the first time, Victor Hugo's classic work is compiled in a special abridged edition with French-inspired watercolor paintings, decorative hand-lettering, beautiful full-page illustrated quotes, vintage artwork, and a foil embossed cover.
This beautiful copy makes a great addition to the shelf of classic literature lovers. Fans of Victor Hugo's revolutionary work will love this condensed edition with worthwhile artwork and design.
- 176 pages
- Written by Victor Hugo
- Adapted and edited by Jim Kraus and Terri Kraus
- Illustrations by Jill De Haan, Margaret Ferrec, and Chiara Fedele
- French-inspired watercolor paintings
- Decorative hand-lettering
- Full-page illustrated quotes
- Vintage artwork
- Foil embossed hardcover
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.