Edited by David Platt, Daniel L. Akin, and Tony Merida, this new commentary series, projected to be 48 volumes, takes a Christ- centered approach to expositing each book of the Bible.
Rather than a verse-by-verse approach, the authors have crafted chapters that explain and apply key passages in their assigned Bible books. Readers will learn to see Christ in all aspects of Scripture, and they will be encouraged by the devotional nature of each exposition. Projected contributors to the series include notable authors such as Russell D. Moore, Al Mohler, Matt Chandler, Mark Dever, and others.
- Partnership and Church Planting in Philippi 1:1-2
- The Happiest Man in Rome 1:3-8
- Praying for Your Partners in the Gospel 1:9-11
- How to Maintain Joy in Ministry 1:12-18
- A Life Worth Living and a Death Worth Dying 1:18b-26
- Living Worthy of the Gospel Together 1:27-2:4
- A Christ-Centered Mind-set 2:5-11
- Shining Like Stars 2:12-18
- Model Servants 2:19-30
- The Glory of Knowing Christ 3:1-11
- Making Every Effort to Know Christ 3:12-21
- Shepherding a Church's Heart 4:1-9
- Models of Giving and Receiving 4:10-23