KJV Standard Lesson Commentary 2022-2023 Large Print, by David C Cook
- Publisher: David C. Cook
The Standard Lesson Commentary (SLC) has been the world's most popular annual Bible commentary for over two decades. Experience 52 weeks of study in a single volume with thorough Bible study filled with relevant examples and questions. In this edition you will find printed Scripture, verse-by verse explanations of the Bible text, detailed lesson background, a pronunciation guide for challenging words, discussion starters, and a review quiz for each quarter.
This edition of the SLC, developed for use with the King James Version Bible, is based on the popular Uniform Series, also known as the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL). This series, made by scholars from many different church fellowships, outlines an in-depth study of the Bible over a six-year period.
The four primary themes for the 2022-2023 study are:
- God’s Exceptional Choice (Genesis, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Judges, 1 Samuel, Ephesians)
- From Darkness to Light (2 Chronicles, Isaiah, Joel, Luke, 1 Corinthians, 2 Timothy, James, 1 Peter)
- Jesus Calls Us (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts)
- The Righteous Reign of God (Isaiah, Ezekiel, Zephaniah, Zechariah, Matthew, Romans, Galatians, 1 Corinthians)
The SLC makes a wonderful primary resource for an adult Sunday school class, personal Bible study, or as a supplemental resource for any curriculum following the ISSL/Uniform Series. Nearly two dozen ministers, teachers, and Christian education specialists lend their expertise to SLC, making it the most popular annual Bible commentary available.
- 14-point type, large print
- Based on the KJV Bible text
- Printed Scripture
- Verse-by-verse explanations
- Pronunciation guide for difficult words
- Discussion starters
- Review quiz for each quarter
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.