The Popular Handbook of World Religions, by Daniel J. McCoy, Paperback
- Author: Daniel J. McCoy
Meeting people from different religions can be both a blessing and a challenge. As Christians, what should we know about their beliefs for effective interactions? How can we share about Jesus with sensitivity for someone's relationship to their current faith?
The Popular Handbook of World Religions is a compilation from some of today's top religion scholars, offering a clear and insightful guide to understanding and conversing with followers of the world's major belief systems. You'll:
- Gain a balanced, nuanced comprehension of what followers of other religions believe, and see how those beliefs compare with those of Christianity
- Develop a deeper respect for different cultures and appreciate their unique traditions and ideas
- Learn how to share about Christ with true compassion and a recognition of other people's individuality and heritage
The Popular Handbook of World Religions features the writings of Dr. Douglas Groothius, Dr. Paul Copan, Dr. Winfried Corduan, and more. This book is made to help you gain the wisdom you need to interact with people of other faiths, from atheism to Judaism, Buddhism to Islam, Jainism to Sikhism, and more.
- Part 1: Religion and Christianity
- Part 2: Missionary Religions
- Part 3: Major Religions
- Part 4: Modern Religions
- Part 5: Religious Moods
- Part 6: What God Is Doing Today
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.