Only this concordance provides a complete index of every appearance of every word in the NIV Bible; it’s a must-own for every reader of the NIV Bible. More accurate and comprehensive than online searches and Strong’s concordances, and offering complete access to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek from which the NIV was translated, this award-winning resource promises to make your Bible study the very best.
Features include the following:
(1) Complete alphabetical listing for every word in the NIV, with book/chapter/verse Bible references, context line, and the G/K number for the word translated by the NIV;
(2) Dictionary-indexes define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name;
(3) Frequency counts given for each original-language word and for each of its English translations in the NIV;
(4) Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns;
(5) Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong’s numbering system and refers the user to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words that are translated by the NIV.