Evangelism: How to Share the Gospel Faithfully, by John MacArthur
- Author: John F. MacArthur
- With: Grace Community Church Staff
Paul's call to do the work of an evangelist and fulfill your ministry (2 Timothy 4:5) still remains a clarion call for pastors today.
Since evangelism is the central work of a Christian's life, there's a great need for pastors to grasp what evangelism is, and what makes it effective. Modern evangelical culture has largely been reduced to memorized conversations, pre-packaged formulas, and programmatic approaches that make poor substitutes for the simple proclamation of the gospel. In Evangelism: How to Share the Gospel Faithfully, John MacArthur, along with pastors, missionaries, and church planters from Grace Community Church, give the summons to return to the basics.
Evangelism covers four main topics:
- Theological presuppositions and biblical foundations of evangelism
- Evangelism from a pastoral perspective
- One-on-one witnessing
- How outreach fits into and shapes the activities of the local church
Learn theological principles of sharing the gospel and practical approaches to incorporating outreach into your life, including specialized areas, such as:
- Sharing the gospel with children and youth
- Witnessing to those with special needs
- Working with people suffering from addiction
- Immigrant outreach
- International missions
In today's fallen world, there's an urgent need for the gospel. This insightful guide to biblical evangelism will ignite your passion and equip you to spread the gospel faithfully from your pulpit, in your church, and within your community.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.