Rose Guide to the Feasts, Festivals and Fasts of the Bible, by Paul H. Wright
- Author: Paul H. Wright
God commanded Moses, and the children of Israel, to observe feasts and holy days as memorials to the great things He had done in their lives. Understanding these celebrations are helpful for us to better see God's complete picture and plan of redemption.
In Rose Guide to the Feasts, Festivals, and Fasts of the Bible:
- Dr. Paul Wright examines the celebrations, festivals, observances, and feasts kept by ancient Israel in the time of the Old Testament, including their historical and biblical background and how they developed during biblical times
- Rabbi Moshe Silberschein examines the ways festivals and holy days of ancient Israel were celebrated during the intertestamental, Second Temple, and early Rabbinic Periods, including the ways that Jesus and the writers of the Gospels celebrated
- Educator Ophir Yarden describes ways Jews keep the biblical feasts today, focusing on traditions most common in North America and Israel
- Pastor Steven Lancaster examines how and why the festivals and holy days of ancient Israel and early Judaism are celebrated by the variety of Messianic believers today
- Rev. Heidi Kinner presents ways the early Church interpreted the feasts of the Bible to inform Christian celebrations about the life and work of Jesus
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.