A Reader’s Greek New Testament: Third Edition saves time and effort in studying the Greek New Testament. If a Greek word appears in the New Testament fewer than 30 times, then a definition is provided. This serves as an aid when you encounter less common vocabulary, allowing you to focus on reading, comprehension, parsing, and grammatical issues. You no longer have to interrupt your reading, searching through a lexicon!
Featuring a handsome Italian Duo-Tone™ binding, A Reader’s Greek New Testament: Third Edition is a practical, attractive, and surprisingly affordable resource.
- Italian Duo-Tone Greek New Testament
- Footnoted definitions of all words occurring 30 times or less
- Mini-lexicon of all words occurring more than 30 times
- Greek text underlying the New International Version
- Footnotes comparing the Greek text with the critical text of UBS5/NA28
- 4 pages of full-color maps
- Marker ribbon
- Easy-to-read Greek fonts