Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the problems around you? Have you seen the deteriorating values, competing religions, and weakening morality flooding society?
Timothy and Titus faced tough issues like these even as young leaders in the early church. Paul encouraged them to set aside insecurity and find strength in Christ. Pete Sommer guides individuals and small groups through a study in these important letters to find the support we need to follow through in obedience to God's Word.
1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, and Titus are now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of 1 2 Timothy and Titus
- Spiritual Deception - 1 Timothy 1
- The Way Back to Health - 1 Timothy 2
- Who Can Lead? - 1 Timothy 3
- True False - 1 Timothy 4
- How Grace Confronts Conflict - 1 Timothy 5:1—6:2
- Find Your Riches in Christ - 1 Timothy 6:3-20
- Rejected but Not Ashamed - 2 Timothy 1
- Pass It On - 2 Timothy 2
- How to Recognize God's Voice - 2 Timothy 3
- It's Your Turn Now - 2 Timothy 4
- Eight Months to Change a Church - Titus 1—3